Jun 17, 2019
Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, June 16,
2019 in the 10:30 AM service.
2:1-4; Acts 2:38-39; Acts 10 & 19; Isaiah 28:11; John 4; John
- Pentecost was 50 days after the Passover.
- That is when God filled us with the Holy Spirit.
- The experience that comes by the presence of the Holy Spirit is
speaking in an unknown tongue.
- This is a direct communication with God.
- Jesus knew we would need the Holy Spirit.
- Speaking in tongues glorifies God.
- The scriptures say to repent and be baptized and you will receive
the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- He who speaks in the tongues speak not to man but to