Aug 21, 2017
2017-08-20-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, August 20th, 2017 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Lamentations 3:25; Colossians 1:11; Romans 9
- Fleshly faith is that we believe Jesus for a while.
- Fleshly Faith: there is a dead line. We want it now.
- Fleshly Faith is when we tell God how much, when, where and who.
- God has designed our life.
- Fleshly Faith is external.
- We declare that this is going to happen.
- We need to know when.
- Faith is a gift for you to see the handy work of God.
- God has a purpose and we live in His plan.
- Trust God in everything he does to and for you.
- Make no demands.
- All things work good to those who love the Lord.