Jul 4, 2016
2016-07-03-1030 Dr. Paul Conn is the guest speaker this morning
Juy 3rd, 2016 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: 1st Peter 3:9; Isaiah 43:2; Proverbs 14:12; 1st Samuel 3; Psalm 18:14
- If God wants to talk to you, how will He do it?
- There are 3 ways: (1) From Scriptures.
- (2) Example through Jesus.
- (3) Speaking to you directly.
- Are there other ways?
- Would you like to hear from Jesus in a personal way?
- If so, it is possible.
- Are you listening?
- What does being a Pentecostal mean?
- Listening and hearing from God.
- A step beyond talking to God.