Mar 31, 2013
2013-03-31-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning March 31st, 2013 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: 1st Corinthians 15:3-5; John 20:1-18
- We know by the scriptures that Christ is alive
- His legs were not broken when he hung on the cross because he was already dead
- No one wanted his body stolen – not the guards nor the disciples
- What happen next? – Jesus appeared to Mary – when she went to the tomb and found
- That is was roll away
- Everything was left as it was. Jesus just got up and left the tomb.
- He appeared three times to the disciples
- If there is no resurrection I live in sin. There is no hope.
- When you are born again you are a brand new being.
- You can be so full of sorrow that don’t even know Jesus
- Jesus wants to know you. Jesus asks Mary why she was crying
- V 17 – first time Jesus called his disciples Brethren.