Aug 24, 2006
2006-08-23-1900 Winston Wooden is the guest speaker for Wednesday
evening August 23rd, 2006.
Scripture ref: Matt. 19:3-9; Malachi 2:10-3:1; Proverbs 5:7-20
- Marital contract, man then leaves to build home, comes back for marriage and celebration lasting 7 days, then consummation
- God loves marriage, hates divorce, never intended for divorce
- Two become one
- Two schools of thought on divorce; Hillel says divorce for any reason
- When things go wrong, there is a spiritual problem
- Where is your marriage?
- Don’t equate feelings with love
- Love, submit, forgive, be humble, selfless and united