Dec 3, 2018
2018-12-02-0830 Pastor Evan Albertyn is the speaker this morning December 2nd, 2018 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: Luke 17:11-19; Timothy 6:6 & 17-19; Philippians 4; Genesis 3
- When you are thankful one day, you move quickly wanting more the next day.
- God does not want from us material wealth.
- Take God more seriously.
- He wants from us Godliness.
- What is it in your life that you feel discontentment about it if you don’t have it?
- Don’t trust in things that are here today but gone tomorrow
- Do good; be ready to give and to share.
- If you are empty on the inside you want more things to make you happy.
- Yet, if you are full of God on the inside you will be contempt.
- What can you give to make someone happy?