Oct 22, 2018
2018-10-21-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, October 21st, 2018 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Romans 7:17-18; Galatians 5:19-21; Colossians 2:13
- We are jealous from time to time.
- Sin’s objective is to kill, steal, and destroy.
- Satan is after every one of us through sin.
- All sin is dangerous.
- Paul said in my flesh dwells no good thing.
- Sin may lie dormant but it is in you.
- Sin can make us become so discouraged but we have to make up our minds that we are going to struggle with sin every day.
- Sin is never acceptable to God.
- If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
- But if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- No matter how hard you fall, Jesus is there to pick you up.