Jul 16, 2018
2018-07-15-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, July 15th, 2018 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Ephesians 4:1; 1st Thessalonians 5:1-11, 2:12; 1st John 2:3; Matthew 7; 1st John 2:28-29, 3:3; 2nd Corinthians 6:17-18, 7:1
- How do you know you are saved?
- When you are saved you will act out your belief.
- You have to have a supernatural faith in Jesus.
- Spend time with God in prayer and reading the scriptures.
- Make a decision to simply your life.
- We struggle everyday but the Holy Spirit gives us power to resist sin.
- Let us watch for Jesus and be spiritually alert.
- Jesus wants us to bear fruit, be clean and pure.
- Walk worthy of God.
- Get up and move and practice holiness in your life.