Jun 25, 2018
2018-06-24-1030 Pastor Tony Arnett is the speaker this morning June 24th, 2018 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Revelation 2:2-7; Joshua 24
- The Church has lost their hunger, thirst and their first love for God.
- We have not become weary, NEVER THE LESS, God has this against us that we have lost our first love.
- We are preoccupied by our works instead of falling in love with Jesus.
- God wants us to REMEMBER our first love.
- A good remembrance is to wake up from our slumber because Jesus is coming soon.
- Live holy, read the Bible.
- We must REPENT for our sins.
- Sin will eat us up alive if we don’t remember, repent and repeat!