Jun 11, 2018
2018-06-10-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, June 10th, 2018 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: John 21:15-17; Matthews 11:1-6
- Jesus asks do you love me?
- People are looking for a deliverance from something in their life.
- Sometimes God does something to you instead of something for you.
- We began to be offended to God when our prayers are not answered.
- Blessed are those who love Jesus even when the miracle doesn’t come.
- God does stay silent sometimes.
- He will let you wait.
- There is nothing you can do to change God’s mind.
- If you aren’t madly in love with Jesus, your faith can be shaken.
- Do you love Jesus the way Jesus loves you.