Feb 19, 2018
2018-02-18-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning, February 18th, 2018 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: 2nd Corinthians 4:3-4; Ephesians 4:17-19; John 17
- God tells us to grieve with those who grieve.
- People today are blinded by sin,
- You can expect blind people to lead.
- They are alienated from God.
- We live amongst fallen people.
- We are tempted every day. The devil is like a roaring lion.
- We are living in dead bodies.
- There are nations against nations; races against races.
- Even religions fight against each other.
- We are here as one unit for sinners to call on us and trust us.
- Be considerate yto one another.