Jul 24, 2017
2017-07-23-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning, July 23rd, 2017 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Luke 18:9-14; Colossians
- Why do we feel guilty when we are blessed?
- We should rage with gratitude.
- God does not bless us because we are good but because He is
- How good do we have to be to feel worthy of a blessing?
- Are we self-righteous?
- Do we say we are not like other men?
- We must pray to God to be merciful for we are sinners.
- We struggle every day.
- Rely on the grace of God.
- We have failure after failure.
- We keep doing the wrong thing; pressing the wrong button.
- We must know that God will not depart from us.
- It is all taken care of.