Nov 14, 2016
2016-11-13-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning, November 13th, 2016 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Genesis 22:10-12; James 2:21-22; Ecclesiastes 11:5;
- You will never get it right with God until Jesus is your Lord and
- God is interested in you bearing fruit not what you give.
- When you bear much fruit you will glorify God.
- Abraham was willing to give up his only son for God.
- Abraham trusted, heard and obeyed.
- There is nothing that God does not know about you.
- He comes to you at times to test your faith.
- He will show up if you have faith in Him.
- If you give your tithe, it will affect your children.
- Your generations will be blessed just as Abraham’s generations
- Bring your tithe and offering to the storehouse. Be kind, honor
people, read your Bible and pray.
- Give God what He has given to you.
- Be willing to give everything up for Jesus.