Nov 23, 2015
2015-11-22-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning November 22nd, 2015 in the 8:30 AM service.
Scripture: Romans 8:28; Isaiah 64:8; Ephesians 1:1-9; 1st Peter 1:2; Deuteronomy 7:6-8
- The called people love God.
- What constitutes the call of God? God’s purpose.
- God does everything because he wants to.
- The called hears God’s voice.
- Our thoughts of God are human. God is not human.
- To know or knew someone it means with favor and a love with affection.
- God chose you because he is interested In a close relationship with you.
- The Holy Spirit has already set us apart; sanctified.
- Be obedient to God!
- You must read the Bible to live the best you can and do it in love.
- Love never fails.
- If God is for you who can be against you.
- Don’t be afraid, where ever you go God will be with you.