Jun 29, 2015
2015-06-28-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning June 28th, 2015 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: 2nd Timothy 2:23-26; Hebrews 5:1-2; Revelation 1
- Supreme Court made a decision that has affected a lot of people in many ways.
- Christians should not be angry at gays.
- We do not have the right to be angry.
- Sinners have not offended us, they offended God.
- They are under control of the devil.
- Jesus has given us the privilege to love them and to tell them about the saving grace of Jesus.
- Jesus wept for those who were going to kill Him.
- Where is our weeping?
- As priests we should go to those who don’t know Christ, love them and bring them to Jesus.
- Be patient with people. We don’t know what they have been through.
- They have no hope because they are under the power of Satan.
- No matter how bad it is going to get, Christians have a home in Heaven.
- When you have the Holy Spirit, it will drive you mad for lost people.
- Your cause is where ever you go there will be something about you that the sinner can’t explain.
- Be a peace maker.