Nov 24, 2014
2014-11-23-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning November 23rd, 2014 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: Luke 11:27-28; Micah 6:8; Luke 6:46-49; Matthews 7:21-23; 1st Thessalonians 5:15; 1st Peter 3:8-9; Romans 12:14-21
- Hear the Word of God and Keep it.
- Obey only in the Old Testament that is in the New Testament.
- The Lord requires us to do the right thing; to love mercy and walk humbly with God.
- Never do anything without consulting God.
- Trust Him.
- Faith is trusting the God you believe in.
- We will be bless if we trust Him.
- We will trust God up to a point then we try to work things out ourselves.
- Not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom of God.
- Saying Lord Lord means nothing unless you trust in God.
- Don’t get back at anybody.
- Pursue what is good and let God do it.
- Have compassion for one another.
- Be tenderhearted.
- Don’t lower yourself or sink low.
- You are a child of God. He will repay. Vengeance is mine doth saith the Lord.