Oct 20, 2014
2014-10-19-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning October 19, 2014 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: Luke 5:1-8; 1st Peter 3:18
- Jesus takes us by the hand and brings us to God.
- Peter Never responded as we would think he would.
- After watching Jesus perform a miracle, Peter told Jesus to depart from him because he was a sinful man.
- Peter’s pattern was always what he could do for Jesus.
- We also feel like we need to be useful.
- Jesus did not die and rise again for us to be useful.
- Jesus died so that we would love him.
- The best day of your life is when you come to the end of yourself.
- Where God dwells something always happens.
- It cannot be about you.
- Only thing that matters is that Jesus has called you and loves you.
- You are what you are by the grace of God.