Oct 13, 2014
2014-10-12-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning October 12, 2014 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: Luke 23:45; Hebrews 10:19-22; 2nd Corinthians 3:13; Colossians 2:9-10; 1st Corinthians 5:8
- The veil of the temple was torn into from the top to the bottom when Jesus died.
- Why does God always have a veil in his temple?
- To divide right from wrong. To make sure the sinfulness could not invade the righteousness.
- No one could go where God is.
- No one has ever seen God.
- God’s face is hidden because of sin.
- After Jesus death, the veil was torn.
- Now you can go boldly to the throne.
- We know who God is by looking into Jesus’s face. We have no more condemnation.
- In Christ we have been set free: free from our past.
- Salvation is unconditionally.
- There is no power to stop it.
- Stop feeling defeated; trust God.
- In Christ all is fulfilled. Be filled with Jesus