Mar 24, 2014
2014-03-23-1030 Pastor Lee Claypoole is the speaker this morning
March 23rd, 2014 in the 10:30 AM service.
Scripture: Proverbs 18:7 & 21; James 3”10; Matthews 12:36; Proverbs 20:19. 26:26; James 3:1-10; Luke 6:45
- Your words have power.
- Have you ever said something in a moment that you immediately wished you had not said it?
- We will be responsible for whatever we speak.
- Our words can build you up or tear you down.
- What grieves the heart of God is the ability of us not knowing the power of our tongue.
- Does our conversation show gossip?
- Avoid these people who gossip.
- Seventy five percent of our conversation has never even happed.
- When you affect the unity in the body of Christ, you need a muzzle not a miracle.
- Have you been a conversation that you need to repent of?
- Gossip never ends the way it started.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to tame your tongue.
- The gossip is not a tongue issue but a heart issue.
- Let the Lord bring healing in your life.
- Your words create the world you live in. Speak Life.