Jan 20, 2014
2014-01-19-0830 Pastor Lee Claypoole is the speaker this morning
January 19th, 2013 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture: Jonah 1:12-3; Jonah 4:1-4
- How much do you have to hate somebody not to care if they parish
- Jonah fled from the Lord..
- It was an internal move.
- He was running.
- God prepared a fish for Jonah.
- After three days Jonah cried out to the Lord.
- Jonah repented when the fish opened his mouth.
- God never disciplines us to pay us back but to bring us back.
- Jonah knew bitterness is blinding.
- In just three days Jonah received amazing grace.
- We need to give grace to those who hurt us.
- Don’t keep bitterness in your heart Every out of obedience is act of faith
- You will know the liberty of healing.