Oct 7, 2013
2013-10-05-1800 Pastor Tony Arnet is the speaker this evening
October 5th, 2013 in the 6:00 service.
- We don’t have to wait. We don’t have to wait as the stirring pool in Israel.
- All we have to do is ask Jesus.
- Why as believers do not walk in the scriptures as in Romans 12.
- We must offer our bodies without sacrifice. We must live holy and pleasing to God.
- Do not conform to this world but be transform for God’s good and pleasing to his will.
- Did you fall down? Well get up and offer your body a sacrifice. It will be pleasing to Jesus.
- The world needs to see we are different.
- We have brought the world into the church.
- Love must be sincere. How we are to be acting. Hate evil; cling to what is good.
- Live the life that you know. Love is patient, kind, does not envy, does not boast.
- Love is not proud, does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking it is not easily angered, it keeps no records od wrong.
- Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth, it always protects, always trust, hopes, preserves love never fails.
- There is 3 principles to live by, faith, hope but the greatest of these is Love.