Aug 19, 2013
2013-08-18-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning August 18th, 2013 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: 1st Peter 5:8-10
Topic: Holy Living
- Your adversary is going about like a roaring lion, seek whom he may devour.
- Don’t lose sight of Jesus. You will be encircled & surrounded by the devil.
- How can I allow the devil to devour me?
- 1) If I am angry. Anger will eat your soul out of you. You want be able to enjoy the promise of God with anger in your heart. You will have no prayer life. You will hardly be able to exist.
- 2) When I need revenge. Anger wants to make you want revenge. You will be weary, tired worn out and discourage. This is what the devil wants you to be. He has released all of our unbelief on us. Unbelief will devour you quickly.
- 3) Unbelief – You will trust God only so far. We always think it is too hard, too little, too late.
- Nothing is too hard for God. God takes a little bit and it becomes more than enough.
- We think it is too late but Jesus is always on time.
- Jesus is the resurrection and the light. He is able to resist anger, revenge and unbelief.
- Jesus is the resurrection. Before death Jesus is a healer, after death He is the resurrection.
- Don’t listen to people who gossip. We talk about what’s wrong.
- The devil works in this untruth territory.
- Get to the place and say But my God says!!!