May 20, 2013
2013-05-19-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning May 19th, 2013 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: John 1:14; Romans 5:14-16
- If Jesus isn’t the center of your life then He isn’t your life.
- If you look at Jesus everything in this world becomes small.
- Let Grace reign in your life.
- The word is Jesus. Jesus walked down into the river of death – butHe is greater than death.
- The free gift he gives is eternal life to those that are born again.
- He takes his promises into the Almighty God.
- His word and promises cannot die.
- Once you are born again of incorruptible seed you have eternal life. It is not temporary.
- You cannot lose what God has given you.
- We sin but God has made a provision for it.
- When we sin we must confess our sin; how many times; No limit.
- It does not give us permission to sin, as a child of God we ask constantly for forgiveness.
- Jesus has done it all. We are inseparable from Jesus.
- He is in us and we are in him. Just trust Jesus.
- He has never sent anybody to hell; you send yourself
- You can’t go too deep where the Grace of God can’t find you.