Feb 18, 2013
2013-02-17-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning February 17th 2013 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: Ephesians 3:10-12; Acts 4:32; Hebrews 10:32-34
- (8:30 service cancelled due to snow)
- The living church of God should be the most joyful people on earth
- If we are thinking eternal, we begin to open up to the promises of God
- Nuclear bombs, meteors, resignation of Pope... a preview of His coming judgement
- Stand up and decide if you are a conqueror, then start living like it
- We are to display God on this earth, to be an example
- Enter God’s presence with boldness and confidence in Christ
- The church will boldly pray, witness, forgive, love one another
- We long for the presence of God, but more important is the purpose of God
- We think that feeling is presence (feeling can be manipulated)
- What part do I play in what He is doing?
- The essence of our faith is to go out... the church is a living entity, the body, a family... each member must submit to the authority above him...
- Ownership vs. stewardship... you won nothing; it all belongs to God
- Laying up treasures in heaven... you will draw from what you have invested
- This will not last anyway; what God gives cannot be taken... joyfully accept the plundering of your goods... taxes... you have a better treasure in heaven