Aug 27, 2012
2012-08-26-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning August 26th 2012 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: Hebrews 6:13-20; Hosea 11:1-9
- The religious men who brought the woman caught in adultery to Jesus were more concerned with a contract with God than with the woman
- We can become consumed with our image
- We have an anchor for the soul, no matter how the winds blow, if He has anchored your soul in His word
- We’ve spent too many years trying to prove the existence of God when we should have been enjoying the presence of God where there is peace and rest
- We think we honor God by the things we don’t do
- We’re not living life to the fullest, spending our lives running from something
- Story of airport security and daughter’s underwear
- Instead of enjoying Jesus we worry that we’ve said something, done something, that we’re paying a price for something... that’s not the kind of God that saved me
- If He forgave you, you are forgiven. Quit bring it up.
- Enjoy right now. You’re not living on the edge, on probation. Don’t waste a moment. Every experience will never be duplicated
- Nothing can separate you; you are the object of His faithfulness.