Oct 31, 2011
2011-10-30-1800 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this evening October 30th, 2011 in the 6:00 service.
Scripture: Hebrews 12:14-15
- There is no quick fix; we are saved immediately but the rest of our lives we walk by faith, dealing with life, our own shortcomings, emotional distress, relationships...
- Don’t believe in deliverance ministries
- Living for Jesus is the Holy Spirit working stuff out of you every day
- We try to deal with symptoms instead of the root cause
- Even Christians can have a root of bitterness... social, racial, relational, personal...
- People expect some supernatural miracle but God expects us to deal with it on our knees and in His word
- You can have a root of bitterness and not realize it (others can see it)... you become accustomed, this spiritual cancer destroys the real you
- The love of God is supposed to be shed abroad in our hearts... to live and love life...