Sep 19, 2011
2011-09-18-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning September 18th 2011 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: Romans 2:11, 28-29;
9:6-7; Acts 10:34-35; James 2:1-9; Matthew 25:35-46
- God shows no favoritism; whoever calls on His name is
- Our calling is to preach the gospel, make disciples; if you do not share Jesus then you do not have the Holy Ghost
- We are not to love one group more than another; we cannot choose who to give the gospel to; anybody who needs my help is my neighbor
- Jonah hated the Ninevites; God’s love is not up to you
- The Jews felt they were the chosen of God and would not associate with anyone else
- Unbelieving Israel hurting believing Arabs; I don’t have to support an unrighteous nation: nations and governments are called to support Israel, not individuals
- When you are chosen you proclaim the light, obey and serve God (apostles)
- You must be born again; not a Jew who is outwardly but inwardly
- Margaret Gaines excerpt on rebuilding the temple
- Serbs, in the name of Christianity, murdering Bosnians who never heard the gospel
- People so happy about Jesus but disinterested in people without Jesus...