Mar 21, 2011
2011-03-20-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning March 20th, 2011 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture: Luke 18:1-8; Philippians 4:4-7
- We have great music, preaching, etc. All we need to
become disciples; what we lack is prayer. Prayer is work;
does not come to us naturally.
- Jesus equates losing heart with losing the power to pray
- Prayer is never in vain; is a priority in the kingdom of God
- Prayer brings peace of mind
- Prayer is worship; it is not to be demanding of God
- Communion with God (prayer) is the mightiest thing you can do
- The widow and the unjust judge: he eventually avenged her as God will avenge His own in time. Be persistent.
- Jesus asks if when He returns, will people have this faith-will they be praying?
- The last day church does not see the need for prayer
- When we have a problem, we talk it over more with people than with God