May 26, 2008
2008-05-25-0830 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this
morning May 25th, 2008 in the 8:30 service.
Scripture Ref: I Kings 17:2; Psalm 37:23; Colossians 2:6
- God will give you a word at the right time.
- Our faith has become one of excess; God gives what we need
- We cannot enjoy the kingdom of heaven until we are broken
- Preachers should only endorse Jesus (not politicians)
- Materialism is a sickness; you are materialistic if you think
you'd do more for God if you had more or feel better when you have
- Our fulfillment needs to only come from Jesus
- People do what they want, people change, loyalty is eroding
- If you're always with people, you’ll never know yourself or hear
from God (Elijah was alone when God spoke)
- God will not fail you; trust Him.
- Your answer may have already come in a form you did not
- Use of Raven to feed Elijah (Pharaoh's daughter, jawbone of
donkey, David’s slingshot, harlot to hide spies, Jews)
- You must go where God tells you to go; that is where His blessing