Apr 30, 2007
2007-04-29-1030 Pastor Loran Livingston is the speaker this morning
April 29th, 2007 in the 10:30 service.
Scripture Ref: I John 5:1; I John 4:7-11; I John 3:9;I John 5:13; Revelation 2:20-23; I Corinthians 5:1-13
- Story of woman who came after sermon saying "am I saved?"
- We can live with the assurance of salvation
- 3 proofs of salvation: inward, outgoing, and outward
- We will always wrestle with sin; condemnation is a feeling
- When saved the old nature is not removed, but we now have a choice
- Inner conflict is a sign that a holy work is going on; Jesus inside of you
- Sin is not a disease, but a condition: rebellion against God
- Sin will not be destroyed; must be forgiven
- We cannot justify sinful living
- Church at Thyatira; the spirit of Jezebel teaches another gospel