Nov 16, 2006
2006-11-15-1900 Perry Tuttle & Evan Albertyn are the speakers
for Central on Wednesday evening November 15th, 2006.
Scripture Ref: Philippians 1:6; Romans 5:19-20; Hebrews 11:6
Perry Tuttle/Evan Albertyn
- To walk by faith, you must hope for something
- Children want to be in the presence of their father
- Satan says God is trying to keep good things from us (as in the garden)
- Out of God's presence flows His promises, then His instruction
- Do you trust God? Obey and He will provide
- You must come to the end of Yourself, nothing will satisfy except Jesus (story of son Korde, iPod, laptop)
- There are 49 commands of Jesus, we must know them to do as He
- God has called some to write a book, to start a business, ministry, etc.
- The tests get bigger, your faith gets bigger, the window to God's greatness gets bigger