May 29, 2006
2006-05-28-1830 Pastor Loran Livingston talks this evening May 28,
2006 in the 6:30 service about how the Christian walk is similar to
the aerodynamics of a flying airplane!
Scripture Ref: James 4:7; Hebrews 13:20-21
- Submission to God should come first, God is everything to us
- Principles of aerodynamics: thrust, lift, weight, drag
- We want to eliminate drag and weight, but we need all 4 to fly
- God has already plotted our course and destination
- Older planes have more drag, created by rust etc., lbs. added by people
- Some days more headwind (drag), some days more tailwind
- Some good days, some bad days, storms
- Submit, accept all the Lord leads you through, serve with gladness
- Enjoy life, family, money- He will meet our needs. Laugh.